Few creatures are held in such awe as the big cats. Lions, tigers, cheetahs and leopards are admired for their strength, grace and agility.
They are equally feared as predators with razor-sharp teeth and claws. This fascinating and comprehensive guide offers an insight into the exciting world of the big cats.
Find out about their super senses, how they stalk and kill their prey and what a twitching tail or a mighty roar really mean.
- 24 information spreads cover all aspects of big cat life and behaviour
- 5 focus spreads take an in-depth look at one species or aspect of big cat life
- Packed with over 180 stunning colour photographs
- Detailed cross-sections and diagrams reveal the complex inner workings of a big cat's body
- Ideal for home and school use for 9 - 12 year olds
|Used book||Used book, good condition.|
|Age interest||9+ years|
|Dimensions (cm) L X W||30 X 23|
- Product Code: Antikvár- Used books: Nature, 9+ years
- Availability: In Stock