Please look after this bear, thank you.
It is these words, written on the label round his neck, which make the Brown family decide to take the small brown bear home with them. They meet him on Paddington Station; he had travelled by himself all the way from Peru, with only a jar of his favourite marmalade to keep him going. The Browns soon find that life with their little friend is going to be very unusual indeed!
Now for the first time, five novels about the adventures of Paddington are published together in this delightful omnibus.
- A Bear Called Paddington, 1958
- More About Paddington, 1959
- Paddington Helps Out, 1960
- Paddington at Large, 1962
- Paddington Marches On, 1964
|Used book||Used book, good condition|
|Age interest||7-11 years|
|Reading age||8+ years|
|Content||black and white illustrations|
|Dimensions (cm) L X W||21 X 15|
Paddington: A Bear called Paddington, (an omnibus)
- Product Code:Antikvár - Used Books -Humour, 7-11 years
- Availability:In Stock